According to the Oral Cancer Foundation, oral cancer claims the life of one American every single hour. The best chance at beating this cancer is to catch it early and start treatment as soon as possible. In order to increase your rate of success, we use the OralIDTM for oral cancer screenings.
OralID uses the same proven fluorescence technology to look for abnormalities that might signal cancer and that would be harder to spot with just the naked eye. This tool is a great aid in detecting oral cancer at its earliest stages.
The most common symptoms of oral cancer include:
- Red or white spots or sores anywhere in the oral cavity
- A sore that bleeds easily or does not heal
- A lump, thickening, or rough spot
- Pain, tenderness, or numbness anywhere in the mouth or on the lips
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking, or moving the jaw or tongue